COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
Client is entitled to address Balcia Insurance SE with suggestions and complaints on insurance services provided by Balcia Insurance SE.
Suggestions may be submitted
in any convenient way for you. Balcia Insurance SE shall provide you with a response in accordance with the Balcia Insurance SE fair and open attitude towards the client in the same way the suggestion was received unless you indicate that you do not want to receive a response.
Complaints may be submitted
in any written form (by regular mail, by e-mail, by fax), directly at Balcia Insurance SE headquarters in Latvia or at any branch offices in the addresses listed below. Oral complaints need to be written down either by you or you can ask an employee of Balcia Insurance SE to write it down for you. In that case, will have to ask you to confirm the correctness of the complaint by personal signature. Anyone may file a complaint free of charge.
The complaint shall contain:
- name and surname (for a legal entity – company name);
- identification information (policy number or application number, or personal identification number (identification code), if any (for a legal entity – registration number));
- contact information (registered place of residence or address, or email address, if any (for a legal entity – legal address and e-mail address));
- contact phone number;
- the essence of the complaint, the related conditions and requirements;
- desired response way – in writing or by email (if desired response type is not specified, then the answer is provided in the same manner in which the complaint was submitted);
- date and place.
The complainant is entitled to submit a complaint either in English, Latvian or the language of the country in which the complainant received or intended to receive insurance services offered by Balcia Insurance SE.
The response to the complaint shall be provided in written form within a reasonable period of time, but not later than 30 days from the date the complaint was received by Balcia Insurance SE, but the response may be provided in the longer term if the case is complicated and the applicable legislation allows it.
Balcia Insurance SE | Latvia
63 K.Valdemara street Riga, LV-1142, Latvia
T: +371 67 030 500 F: +371 67 030 501 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If a complainant is not satisfied with the action taken, a complainant may take a written submission to the national competent authority or take an application to a national court under national private law.
Financial and Capital Market Commission (Finanšu un Kapitāla tirgus komisija): www.fktk.lv